Example Meeting Agenda
Below is an example generic agenda for a two hour deliberative forum that uses Dotmocracy to find group agreements.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks (5 min)
- Presentation on [Topic of Forum] (20 min)
- Present Preamble and Questions to be Addressed (5 min)
- Small Group Discussions and Drafting Ideas (30 min)
- Dotting, Discussing and Drafting Ideas (40 min)
- Highlight Key Results (15 min)
- Next Steps & Closing Remarks (5 min)
As you can see, the majority of the time is given to the process of writing ideas, dotting them, discussing patterns and writing new ideas to be dotted.